The UTILIS rapid-deployment 10-feet decontamination container offers a new approach to achieving localised decontamination capability.
The reduced footprint of the system ensures that it can be maintained in working order and allows a single person to put it in operable state within just 15 minutes. The system can be operated using only 2 personnel.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET Only visible to identified visitors. Sign up
- Passage from 2 lanes for ambulant casualties to a single stretcher-borne lane in only 5 minutes
- 5 functional zones (undressing area, shower area, drying/dressing area, technical/utilities area, storage area)
- Site mains connection systems or full autonomy option
- Fully insulated
- Easy-clean surfaces
- Hot water provided by an instantaneous water heater with connectivity to existing electrical mains
- Outdoor storage with frost protection system
- Manual handling capability using just 2 people and optional wheel kit